- Log into Virtualmin directly or by logging into the billing panel (https://www.corpsite.com) and then selecting "Services" menu, then "My Services" and click the Hosting product for the domain you want to manage, then click "Login to Control Panel"
- Click "Edit Users" on the left hand menu
- Click "Add a website FTP access user"
- Enter the username you want to use for this user
- Optionally set the user real name
- You can accept the randomly generated password or you can set your own
- If you only want this user to manage a specific directory of your website, click "Quota and home directory settings" and set the sub-directory the user will be locked into. Otherwise leave this setting on "Main website directory" to let them manage the entire site.
- If you want this user to manage databases, click "Other user permissions". Select the databases you want the user to have access to and click the arrow facing to the right. The database will be added to the "Granted access to" box.
- Click "Create"
- FTP, SQL, Website User
- 560 Users Found This Useful
Virtualmin/Linux Administrator user, FTP and main MySQL passwordYou can change the main control...
How are domain aliases setup in hosting?In all of our hosting packages, a domain alias is setup...
Website and email backups are very important to have. We keep a backup of the entire server in...
WordPress is a versatile and flexible system to use for your website. Unfortunately, one thing...
Corpsite PortalYou can log into the Corpsite Portal to manage your account billing information,...